EREO´s Management Consulting Services embrace different areas of business of a number of economic sectors.
FILES TO DOWNLOAD:
NEREO´s service portfolio includes, among others, the following specialized consulting services to enable company executives to make informed decisions regarding the business by working collaboratively in the areas of:
Business strategy and positioning:
We evaluate and adapt our clients strategic positioning, carrying out benchmarking projects which provide our clients with valuable industry insights —substitutive products, pricing, distribution channel management—, carrying out innovative segmentation models, adjusting their brand attributes and positioning them away from competitors.
Marketing, Sales and Distribution:NEREO can help its clients to develop and execute their sales and distribution strategies through a wide number of initiatives, involving:
- Analysis of alternatives and more cost effective distribution channels.
- Commission scheme to retailers.
- Partner selection and recruitment.
- Marketing campaign design and implementation management.
- Compelling offers design and evaluation.
Operations:Today’s competitive environment demands increasing operating efficiencies and minimizing revenue losses to retain more profit margins. NEREO has developed a number of strategies for minimizing revenue leakage, which embraces:
- Value chain protection action plans.
- Risk management by addressing issues related to understanding the full range of business risk.
- Business Processes Outsourcing.
- Process analysis and reengineering.
- Outsourcing of underperformed business processes.
- Process efficiency review and redesign processes in order to make them more cost efficient (OPEX optimization).
HH.RR and Organizational design:NEREO is able to assist our clients with strategically integrating effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
To accomplish this, we perform needs assessments and audits and make recommendations or proposals, coordinate the creation and implementation of an action or corrective plan, and when required, organize and coordinate cross-functional Human Resource teams to assist the client with developing and implementing performance improvement corrective plans, programs or processes.